
Jordan, Dave, Mom, Luke and Me (Al is taking the picture) in downtown Leavenworth
This past weekend my mom took us to Leavenworth for some relaxation. It was great to get out of town and our daily routine. For those of you who don't know, Leavenworth is a little tourist town on the other side of the mountains that has been made to look like a town in Germany. Alan and I spent some time in the beer garden enjoying some bratsworth, yummy German beers, and sunshine. We also went tubing (tubing is when you float in an inner tube down a river). I wish I could do that everyday, so relaxing.
Jordan enjoying some Brat!
Luke is a good lil' traveler. He passes out on car rides and only cries when he's hungry. For now I carry him around in this nifty sling. He loves it. He's tightly bundled up and can hear my heart beat, kind of like being in the womb.

Family Picture
No comments:
Post a Comment