A funny thing happened yesterday. When changing Luke's diaper and putting him into his PJ's we discovered pen marking all over his stomach. How did they get there? No idea. At some point during the evening he must of found a pen, hide somewhere, lifted his shirt, and drawn on his belly. He's currently a little obsessed with his belly. He loves to pull his shirt up as high as he can get it and proudly point to his belly button. Sometimes he says "BEEP!" as he touches it.
He's also very into his "Shoos" aka shoes. He wants to wear them at all times, even in his PJ's. He brings them to me in the morning whining "shoos" and gets mad when I take them off. I'm not exactly sure why he's so focused on them except that he knows that when you have shoes on, you get to go outside or bye-bye. Plus they make fun stomping noises.
Luke's vocab is expanding daily. Here are some of my favorites: Avocado (more like acado), bee (birds are also called bee), turtle, yogurt, cracker, juice, pumpkin, spoon, yellow, apple, book, and ok.
He likes to pinch me and say "Oww!" loudly. I'm not a fan of this one.
He has long, serious conversation we me. "Segfriwbfa ksdcnausdhfb, shoos jbwe rybvfsdbn, lucy hefruiebgf ki-ki," I respond and then he spits out some more baby gibberish but he's very satisfied with his communication skills.
When he gets frustrated he stomps his feet around.
When he wants something he claps.
His dancing skills have improved. He used to just kind of bounce up and down in a squatting fashion. Now he waves his arms in the air and bends from side to side. If he's really feeling the music he'll spin and stick out his tongue.
1 comment:
He is to cute! Can not wait to see him again, he seems to get bigger everytime I see a new picture.
Post a Comment