
Costa Rica was beautiful. Very tropical. I saw lots of little poisen dart frogs and goregous orchids everywhere. I can't wait to come back to this country and spend some more time. My mom and I did a zip line tour, which was awesome! I felt like I was flying. I didn't have my camera with me, so I'll have to get the pictures from my mom.

Can you see the lizard in this picture (hint: it's in the center on the branch), our tour guide said it was called the "Jesus Christ" lizard because it walked on water!
We did a river tour to see some wild life. My pictures don't do it justice but we say monkeys, birds, alligators, lizards, and even sloths.

Our cab and tour guide "Jason". Where ever we went people spoke english. Well, I take that back. All of the cab drivers, tour guides, and sales people spoke English. I imagine that if you spent some more time, especially out in the country side, you would encounter more of a language barrier.

Beautiful flowers just grow wild

On our river tour, Luke is upset because I wouldn't let him walk around the boat. (mean mommy)
Me and Grandma over looking Puerto Limon
No comments:
Post a Comment