Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Luke-isms



This video from December. We were suppose to get buckets of snow this year since it's a La Nina year but so far it's only snowed twice and not very hard.

Luke is a talker. It is a constant running commentary on everything he hears, smell, sees, or thinks about. He is entertaining but it's hard to get any peace and quiet. Here's our conversation from this morning:

Luke: "Lucy is smelling me. I have goldfish on the table. Mommy it's too hard to find my baseball. It's too hard for me. Lucy have one (gives her a goldfish). Mommy have one (gives me a goldfish). Lucy is going out mommy. Right mommy? "
Me "Yes."
Luke: "Mommy I love you a lot. Mommy, I wan to watch Diego. Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy.... I want to watch Diego. DIEGO! Doggies eat trees. I want something to eat. I want candy."
Me "No candy, how about an orange?"
Luke "How about cookies?"
Me " No cookies."
Luke "How about raisins?"
Me "Yes, you can have raisins."
Luke "I have to put my raisins in the bowl. Here's my raisins. All the raisins, all the raisins. (puts them all in the bowl and doesn't eat any) I'm done. (runs away to another room)"

No comments: