
I am in the middle of baby central right now. My cousin just had a baby, some friends from high school have new babies, and my sister is due in a couple of weeks. That sweet baby smell and cute baby faces is making me want another. BUT.... I'm in school.... and I want to FINISH. A baby would totally derail those ambitions for another couple of years. I need to focus on why I (cough, we) shouldn't have a baby...
-they are expensive
-we are broke
- we still have medical bills from Luke's birth
-no sleep
-no paid time off
-have to take time off from school
-won't get into Nursing school for longer= longer time until making better wages
- if we have a baby while going to school, I won't have the experience I want (have to stop breastfeeding earlier, baby will be in day care at a young age, etc)
-no sleep
- I'm still carrying around 5lbs of baby weight and will only get bigger
- there are moments were being pregnant sucks (morning sickness, getting big, stretch marks, strangers touching you, emotional nut case, heart burn, etc)
- no sleep
-Luke is finally potty trained, we'd have to start all over with diaper again.
Ok. I feel better. Back to my main point, keep your cute baby away from me.
1 comment:
Nothing wrong with having just one. My husband and I are only having one. Its all about what works best for your family!!
Post a Comment