He was a little timid about Santa and asked if we were going to leave him with Santa. Apparently we've given him abandonment issues with Santa. But after he watched some other kids he decided he could talk to him by himself too. He asked him for some Legos. A reasonable request. I'm not looking forward to the day that becomes a cell phone or ipad.
While this experience was positive, I think Luke is still a little afraid of Santa. Yesterday we was getting into something and I told him to behave because Santa was magic and could watch him. That stopped him dead in his tracks. He went to the window and looked out for 15 minutes then returned to me to say "I don't think he's magic". But I could tell he wasn't quite sure.
A note about the needle: it's fun, pretty view, but expensive. $18 per adult, Luke was free. I had a buy one get one free coupon for us. If you go into the restaurant (which rotates you ride up is free). They take a picture of you before you go up and put in the background later.
My handsome boys. I think Alan needs a matching bow tie.
View from the top. Of coarse it was foggy.

1 comment:
Love the bow tie! What a cute little man.
Post a Comment