She spent 2 hours with us talking about medical history, Luke's birth, and our miscarriage. It almost felt like a counseling session. Midwives provide emotional support, knowledge, and give you choices. She was very comforting as I'm a little paranoid about the losing another baby. I really want this baby. My next appointment is April 18th (8 weeks along). By then we should hear a heart beat. I can't wait to hear the precious sound.
Here's a link the our midwives website, if your interested: Snohomish Midwives
1 comment:
I am so happy for your and will keep you in my thoughts for a safe and healthy little one. I can not even imagine what you went through and how scary it all could be. This midwife sounds amazing and that you are in great hands! Sending lots of postive vibes and wises your way. Love you all!!!
Post a Comment