17 weeks
Excuse the fuzziness of the picture. It was taken from my cell phone and I can't quite figure out how to enlarge it correctly. I already feel huge and I'm not even half way through. I remember getting to about 7 months with Luke and thinking "I couldn't possibly get any bigger, could I?" But I did. I was gianourmous and I will be with this one too. Such is life.
We had a midwife appointment last week and she measured me two weeks ahead so it's not just in my head. I did ask her to make sure she only heard one heart beat in there, which she did. Just one :) I have an ultrasound scheduled for next week Thursday where we will find out the sex of the baby. I'm pretty excited. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't dreaming of pigtails and dresses. But I can see myself as a mom to house full of rowdy boys too. And with Alan's side of the family producing mostly boys, it seems pretty likely. Luke wants a brother and I'd love to give that to him. Guys just don't make the same kind of friendships that women do, but a brother is a built in friend.
We'll either find out right there in the room or have the ultrasound tech right it down for us to open at Luke's birthday party. Either way, we'll reveal the gender to everyone else at the party. I can't wait!

2 comments:
So Exciting!!!
Yay! I am so excited and can not wait to hear! You look amazing and so happy! I love you all and could not be any happier!
Post a Comment