I know it's barely September but I'm ordering the costume online and will need time for shipping. And I realize this Halloween is more for Alan and I than Luke but I can't help dressing him up in one of these cute costumes. I'm a little indecisive, so we need your help. Let us know which one you like best.Little Skinker

Tootsie Roll
Teddy Bear


Hotdog
Super Baby


Muscle man
Lion

Nemo


6 comments:
My vote is for the Teddy Bear! It is soooo cute!
I like the tootsie roll because I know Luke is so sweet!
See you in few days.
The skunk......Absolutely no question.
the skunk or nemo
I am going to have to go with the Skunk!!!! It is way too cute!!!
I really like the skunk, but if you want to do a father like son thing, Alan wore a Superman Costume one year, in fact he has that picture on his MySpace page.
Post a Comment