Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 months and Big Steps

This has been a busy month! I guess they all are. The most exciting news is that Luke has started walking! He has been going short distance from table to chair and has been getting increasingly brave and is now going across an entire room. Each time he looks up to see if someone is watching or cheering him on. We do have video, which I intend on posting one of these days, of Luke walking for the first time. He looks like a drunken sailor.

I have only a few weeks left of school for this quarter and then I'm taking a break from science classes. This summer I'm taking to online classes. The online classes are sooo much more manageable for my schedule. I also interviewed for a new job working with adults with developmental disabilities. The location is super close by, covers CPR and first aid training that I would of had to pay for, and is in health care.

Gardening

Walking with some tools

Playing in the backyard

Using a fork

Yummy!

Bath time

Reaching for the kitty

Handsome boy

Showing all of his teeth (3 on top, 2 on the bottom)

In other news, the "Dodge" finally gave out. I've had that car since I was in high school. 95 Dodge Intrepid with 250k + miles on it and we drove it into the ground! It was a good car and I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. May she rest in peace!

1995-2009

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can not believe he is almost a year old! He is getting so big! I can wait to see him!!!!