Sunday, May 31, 2009

What was I thinking?!

Tracy, my younger sister, is getting married in less then 2 months and she is super behind on the planning. So, I offered to help catch up, as if I have a ton of time to spare. Don't get me wrong, wedding planning is fun but it's also like running a small business. Between the budget, vendors, and coordinating various schedules I am reminded why Alan and I eloped. Anywho, offering to help has turned into "planning everything from here on out". So if your coming to the wedding and need any info, give me a call or email me.

I am going to try to not break down. Between now and then I have Jordan's graduation (hallelujah!), Luke's 1st birthday (which I'm dreading), Tracy's bridal shower, Aliya's 2nd birthday, planning Tracy's wedding, 2 classes, work, and poor Alan gets what's left over. I shouldn't complain, these are all good things but it would be nice slow down.

It makes me think of this time last year. I was HUGE (a good 30 pounds heavier), and impatiently counting down the days until Luke's arrival. It is weird to think of a time before Luke. It definitely felt simpler.

No comments: