MIAMI, FLORIDA
CRUISING
CRUISING
ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA
CRUISING
COLON, PANAMA
PUERTO LIMON, COSTA RICA
CRUISING
GEORGE TOWN, GRAND CAYMAN
CRUISING
MIAMI, FLORIDA
CRUISING
ORANJESTAD, ARUBA
CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA
CRUISING
COLON, PANAMA
PUERTO LIMON, COSTA RICA
CRUISING
GEORGE TOWN, GRAND CAYMAN
CRUISING
MIAMI, FLORIDA
My mom and Grandma took me and Luke on an amazing vacation cruise. For about 2 weeks we didn't have to cook, clean, or go to work :) And I got to spend some quality time with two of my favorite ladies. I would have probably left Luke at home except that we would have had to pay for childcare while Alan was at work and I was already taking 2 weeks un-paid time off from work so... I brought him along (plus,I don't think I could be away from him for that long yet. He's too little and still needs his mommy). He did really well, I can't complain.
We stayed in Miami for a day before boarding our ship. We were able to meet up with some of Alan's family for lunch. They took us down to the Seaside Neighborhood. The next day we took a cab to South Beach. Unfortunately it was pretty cold and windy. If you've ever been there, then you know that it can be quite the experience with very tiny bathing suits, Art Deco buildings, pushy restaurant promoters, and of coarse, a beautiful beach. The area attracts lots of international people so it almost feels like your in another country.
Luke on the cold and windy South Beach (I think we bought the bad weather with us)
Grandma about to blow away.
Florida Family (Natalie, Mark, Katley, Kelsy, Casey), took us to Planet Hollywood for lunch. Poor Mark had just got off from a double grave yard shift!
Nana and Luke
I love the architecture
The manikins in this store were ridiculous!
No comments:
Post a Comment