Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Luke's 2nd Birthday!!!

Eating Dirt n' Worms cupcakes
I have been trying to upload videos but I haven't had much luck :( I'll keep trying. Luke is offically two! He's been acting 2 for a while now, Mr.Indepent/Mr.Impulsive/Mr.Uncontrollable Laughter. We had a BBQ with bubbles, balls, and balloons. We were going to pull out all the sprinklers but the weather wasn't quite cooroperating. All of Luke's toddler friends and near-by relatives came to celebrate.

Luke and Jack eating at the kiddy table

Playing with bubbles

Luke was very into his "hawk"

Tracy, Aliya, Luke and Dave

Happy boy! He put bubbles on a plate with his bubble gun and called it food.

Present time!
This is the first time Luke got the concept. Unwrap the boxes, get a gift... awesome! Christmas should be interesting. Luke got a Buzz Light Year which was a big hit (he had just seen Toy Story for the first time), a ton of clothes (yay!), water guns, stickers, wooden trains, some music toys, a tent and a rug with roads all over it. My house is currently littered with toys until I find places for everything. He has also been especially entertain for hours on end with his new toys, which has come in handy.

No comments: