Beach BoyWoohoo! In August we got some super cheap airfare tickets to LA. I love a sale! It was the first time we've back home without some major event in a while. We got to just hang with family and friends for a whole week! I'm already missing the sun, it's dumping rain outside as I type this. We spent some time in Oxnard with Justin+family, my Dad, and Al's mom. Then we went to the Santa Barbara area to see Al's dad+family and a bunch of friends we haven't seen for some time.
One of Al's friends has a boy Luke's age. I think they were getting into trouble since they are both pouting.
Then we went to the Natural History museum. This is one of the amphitheaters surrounding the beautiful property.
Oak trees around the muesum
Of course, no trip is complete without some sort of injury. On our last day there, he fell off a wooden bench. The bench then fell on his big toe. 4 hours of crying, a removed toe nail, and several stitches he was fine. Me and Al were probably more traumatized than he was.















No comments:
Post a Comment