Luke's turning 3 July 1st but it's not very practical to have a birthday party 4th of July weekend, so we're celebrating the weekend before. Alan made the invitation (as usual). I love it. What goes better then fire and destructive 3 year old's? If you don't get the "so hot right now" reference, it's from Zoolander (one of the funniest movies ever).
They say the same line a couple of times through out the movie.
I need to watch that movie again... cracks me up every time.
Here are a couple of pictures that didn't make it to the invite but cute no the less. I love his scrunchy face.
Lucy wore the hat for about 2 seconds before tearing it off.
This hat was the "deluxe" version from the costume store (meaning it cost more), but Luke picked it out. He's pretty excited for his firefighter birthday party. We're planning on some BBQ and general backyard chaos before heading over to our local fire station for a tour (which is free!). As I understand it, they show us around, let the kids try on the equipment, and then climb on the fire trucks. The only hic-up might happen if they have an actual emergency which they would need to respond to (fingers crossed).
1 comment:
Sound like so much fun! Wish we could be there!
Post a Comment