Sunday, May 13, 2012

Awesome Mother's Day


 Why today was so wonderful:
  • Breakfast in bed of banana pancakes with butter, brown sugar and a cup of french press coffee.
  • A drawing from Luke and a funny card from Alan
  • A couple of hours to read the paper and watch a chick flick


  •  Brunch.... country eggs benedict (my new obsession)


  •  Luke got dressed up in a tie and did his hair. He did his best to show me his manners in the restaurant
  • We went to the park. It was beautiful and sunny.
  • I got to wear a pretty summer dress since it was so nice out.
  • I took a nap! 
  • I got calls and made calls to my family
  • Alan and Luke washed my car and did the dishes

  • Antipasto dinner and roasted artichokes (can you tell my appetite is back?)


  • We watched the Labyrinth, a childhood favorite. Luke was mesmerized. I mean, Bowie is cool. 

No comments: