While at my brother's new house, my mom checked for a heartbeat. It took a while to get the right angle but we heard a heartbeat yesterday. A strong 180 beats per minute. My mom is convinced it's a girl and has named her Leia (not going to happen). The only bummer is that Alan wasn't there to hear it. He was out shootin' with the boys (that's another story). We tried to find it again but no such luck. My next midwife appointment will be at 12 weeks.
4 comments:
YAY!!!! That is the best news! I am so excited for you! Can not wait to see you in a few weeks!!!
Love that sound!!! I am sure it was such a relief for you!! Congrats again!!
That is so happy!
I love that sound of a baby's heartbeat! I am SO excited for you! Aunt Kathy showed me a picture of you, and you looked beautiful. Congrats!
Post a Comment