This was taken a few weeks ago. On Monday I will be 28 weeks (with only 12 to go!) . I'm feeling myself slow down. My weight, which I'm actually happy about since it has come on nice and steady, is starting to make me uncomfortable. My back and feet hurt by the end of most days. Getting is a good sleeping position is tricky and as soon as I do I have to pee.
Anywho... I'm pretty excited for Halloween this year. I always wanted to dress-up while pregnant. I only have a few requirements: no painting my belly and it should be slightly offensive or at least funny. These are my favorite ideas:
Juno and Beaker... Alan loves wearing short-shorts and it would pretty easy to pull off.
Cross dressing as trailer trash
Bloody zombie baby trying to escape the womb



1 comment:
You look so cute! My vote for Halloween is Juno!
Post a Comment