Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Fair

Alpaca wood carving! Awesome.

Wood carving in action. Now that Alan has a chainsaw he's been joking about trying to carve creatures out of tree stumps... I'm pretty sure he's going to lose some fingers.

Bigfoot

There's a pretty impressive section in the botany area dedicated to carnivore plants.

 Waiting for mommy outside the bathroom

Petting a pig held by farmer John

Sheep... these two were very vocal

Baby goat... so cute

Cheese

Alpacas have the best hair cuts

Baby Alpaca

Feeding some pellets

It tickled

I told Luke he could go on two rides. He opted for the fun house and...

Carousel ride (which he was tall enough to go on by himself)

Moo

 Luke won this doggie playing some type of mechanical fishing game.

And here's me at 28 weeks or 7 months. I have a midwife appointment today and Luke has his 4 year well-child visit. As a side note, if you plan on being around the new baby before he's 6 months please consider getting your DTaP vaccine/booster. Whooping cough his serious business up here with our current epidemic going around.

No comments: