I still have an appointment Friday morning to check me HCG levels but I already know what is happening. I'm losing the baby. I haven't stopped bleeding, still cramping off and on, and I don't feel pregnant anymore. My heart is broken.
I've been researching my options for when everything is confirmed on Friday. All of the options are awful and carry some risk of infection or fertility complications down the road. I think I'll let it pass naturally, it seems like the best way to honor my baby.
2 comments:
OMGosh honey I am so sorry! I will keep you in my thoughts in this sad time. Hope you get some refreshing news tomorrow.
Oh no honey I am sooooo very sorry! Please keep me posted and if you need anything please please please let me know. I know I am far away but am always here for you no matter what. Love you tons and sending lots of hugs your ways!
Post a Comment