This post is super late but I still wanted to get the pictures up. It was a very busy weekend with Luke's party on Friday, the 4th of July on Saturday and Tracy's bridal shower on Sunday. Early Saturday morning we loaded into Alan's car with Lucy(our dog) and Shirley (Al's mom), the car was packed. When we got to Forks, we had to drop off Luke with my mom because he was going to be in the parade! He rode in Dave's (my moms boyfriend) logging truck. The parade was VERY Forks... those who have been there know what I'm talking about. There were many "Twilight" references throughout the town.
Dave's truck. He won first prize because he had the biggest load
(I wish I were kidding).
Luke peeking out of the truck. He did great until he spotted me in the stands, then he wanted out.
Waiting for the fireworks to start.

I had originally made a slide show with all of the pictures but it was too big to post on here. Oh well. Also, you are here by fore-warned that the bridal shower's "theme" was a little silly and not PG. We played a game of Pin the "tail" on the "donkey" (without tails or a donkey). Enjoy!(I wish I were kidding).
Pretty
1 comment:
I love bridal shower pics. Looks like it was lots of fun!
Post a Comment