Friday, September 4, 2009

Blackberries

During the month of September the blackberries up here go crazy. They grow wild everywhere. We have a bush in our backyard that puts off a ton of berries. I can barely keep up. So today Luke and I picked some berries. When I say Luke and I, I mean: I picked them while Luke ate them. You can always tell when he's been eating them when you see his face covered in purple juice.

Alan has a photography gig this weekend and rented a special lens for the event. I took the opportunity to try it out on Luke. It took some great shots. Lately, Alan is working on a very cool website for his photography, I'll post the link as soon as he's done. It's kind of nice that he's making a little money off of his hobby :)

Close-up of the blackberries

He was super excited when I handed him the entire bowl.

Yum!

Squishing them

He stuffed at least 6 of them in his mouth. Messy face!

No comments: