
In an effort to save money anywhere we can, I've been couponing. And not the normal Sunday paper coupon clipping type... I mean the hard-core, have a copy of every stores policy, save 75%, have several copies of each Sunday paper- type of couponing. And it has paid off big time. One of the basic ideas around this type of couponing (notice coupon is now a verb!) is that you match your coupons with store sales and stock up when prices are really low. The goal is to never buy something off sale or without a coupon. This does take some time and discipline but I get lots of help with a few of the many websites/blogs dedicated to matching coupons with sales. Here are a couple of my favorites:
1 comment:
That is awsome! I am still trying to get better about it. I will have to check out the sites. Thanks for posting them!
Post a Comment