
Since my last potty training update we have had a break through in the poop department...
LUKE POOPED ON HIS POTTY!!!!
Never have I been so proud. I'm not even being sarcastic. This is what my life has become. In fact, it took ever ounce of self control to NOT post a picture (yes, I have pictures). He got a poopoo toy (a prize that he has been staring at on top of the fire place for months now).
He's done it a couple of times now. This first time was on Al's watch and pretty much went like this...
Luke: "Daddy, I'm pooping." Al then picked him up ran him over to the potty and took off his pants in time for the potty to catch the poop.
But yesterday he went several times. This time it went like this: Luke comes over to me with a scared/clenching look on his face. Me asking if he needed to poop. Luke saying "no". And me rushing him to the potty.
So hopefully we keep going in this direction but if I have learned anything about this process, it's one step forward and two steps backwards.
1 comment:
Glad to hear the news! I'm proud for you :)
Post a Comment